AGAIN!! LOL!!

9:22 PM / Posted by NosTalGia /

Yesterday (specifically, 2 Oct 2007), I did a veli stupid thing again..i fought with one of my frens bcoz of some small matters...ya...i noe its small...it was just because i thought he didn't want post a comment in my blog..then i started to get paranoid again and argued with him.... ya..i noe...as ya all read til here u will start to think OMG yong xin u r dem kecil hati la..like a gal la...i know..i know..

Well, it all happened because I started ignoring him for 6 months during my veli down period..At that time, I didn't want to go along with my friends..and i was afraid to do so...then, during june, i tok back to him again..and i found out he changed...n our frenship changed..we are not as close as we used to be..so I really felt veli scared and tried to fix back our friendship..yet everything was like a broken mirror..though i can find back all the pieces and fix them back again..its no more a perfect mirror..So i felt veli scared at this thought and strived to bring back the moment we used to be that close...and i become more extreme and extreme..til a stage i started to repent..i felt like wanna forgo this frenship but to no avail..i realli cant do it..

I dunno ..but he still put up with me...with my temper...I dunno but deep down in my heart i realli duwan lose him as fren...and now i try to change myself..Well, for me, friend is kinda important..dun ask me why..mayb i realli duwan to be alone all the time..

5 comments:

Anonymous on October 3, 2007 at 10:55 PM

Lolz...u used most of the words that came out from me le...but i really kindda surprise tat u remember every words tat i said b4...

(i think u know who i m)

Comment by Conundrum on October 4, 2007 at 1:21 PM

aya, small matter, small matter. i alwiz fight with my frens oso! u noe la with tambah tambah aksesori here and there, hohoho! but we still frens la...jokingly fight fight nia.

actually i got that kind of fren oso. but dun feel like wanna tok to him liow. buat sakit hati je. lol! frens will come and gooooo~~~ especially when u furthering ur studies like to college or uni? u will get new frens de. just be urself nia. not emo! hoho

Comment by Evelyn,Sook Tieng on October 4, 2007 at 3:46 PM

hrmmm...altough i dunoe who u talking about...bt jux try 2 b cool le...n b more frenly..ya,frenz r 4 lyfe =)

Comment by Yvonne Tan on October 4, 2007 at 6:25 PM

Gambateh-ne~~
I also don't know who are you talking about.. But he seems to be very important to you...
So, here's an advice: do your best to make him become your best friend again.
If the friendship really can't be repaired, then I think you can just be good friend with him.
Hope you are successful in this one! ^.^ Gambateh-ne~~

Anonymous on October 4, 2007 at 9:44 PM

=.=" Dang so pro...
Felt like I'm getting worse in giving advice nor opinion...
Ok...
Erm... Actually I rarely fight with friends... be cause I don't talk much too... except with dang that gang...

LOL... But we tok craps... so won't gaduh de... everything just laugh... need not to get angry... wasting time only...

Hmm... so... same line to go...
" STAY COOL AND CHILL "

Smile :)

Post a Comment